So, it definitely looks as though I haven’t gotten very far. Perhaps I haven’t. Really the purpose of this blog is to keep me going, to stick through this ambitious project through thick and thin…
Anyway, at one point, between my last post about stitching progress and now, I removed a large section due to miscount. You can almost see the section in the picture.
I have also gotten a lot of advice from some cross-stitch experts… specifically at Tilton Crafts. It seems they specialize in ambitious cross-stitch projects and gave me some pointers (they are great folks, please be sure to visit them! www.tiltoncrafts.com)
I have also changed the theme. This one definitely looks like an Animus… I’m liking it so far. May need to tweak a couple things though.